Friday, March 7, 2014

7 Painfully Accurate High School Teacher Hashtags

So this awesome Buzzfeed post is titled "24 Painfully Accurate Teacher Hashtags" and like most things, it is directed mostly at elementary teachers (or so I hope because I pray no high school teacher would use #WhyIsThisSticky because I'm pretty sure if you are saying this to high school students, it isn't the same type of "sticky".....).

There is nothing wrong with this since I'm all for elementary teachers because, well, they are teachers but, I would like to make it more geared towards high school teachers, although some could apply across the board. So, to replace the seven (numbers 2, 3, 4, 12, 14, 17, 23) that are geared towards elementary school, I present to you:

7 Painfully Accurate High School Teacher Hashtags


  1. #PaperGrading #DidYouReallyWriteThat

    Pearls Before Swine








  2. #ExtraCredit #DoYourWork


  3. #Listen #GetOffTwitter

  4. #Parents #ScreamsInside


  5. #Senoritis #BeMoreThanABlob














  6. #LastDayOfQuarter #OhNowYouCare


  7. #BangsHeadOnDesk #Cries

No comments:

Post a Comment